我的课室 必克英语

How to knock a native speaker's socks off-10

来源:必克英语 2012-09-07

1.


He is a fast talker.他老是说得天花乱坠。


A: Have you noticed that man in red coat over there? It's said that he is a fast talker.


A: 你注意到那边穿红色外套的那个男生了吗?据说他不管说什么都说得天花乱坠。


B: Really? But he is so handsome.


B: 真的吗?但是他确实是很帅气。


 


2.


He acts like the point man.他搞得自己像是负责人一样。


A: Yesterday, I had a deal with a vice-manager. He acts like the point man.


A: 昨天我和一个副经理谈生意,他搞得自己像是负责人一样。


B: I always meet people like him.


B: 我经常遇到像他这样的人。


 


3.


You have always got your nose in the air.你总是目中无人。


A: You have always got your nose in the air, which hurts many boys' hearts.


A: 你总是目中无人,这伤了多少男孩的心啦。


B: I am afraid not. I have no interest in them at all.


B: 恐怕我没有吧,我对他们一点都不感兴趣。


 


4.


You sold me down the river.你出卖我。


A: I'm through with you.


A: 我跟你绝交了。


B: Did I do anything wrong?


B: 我做错事了吗?


A: You make me sick. Why did you sell me down the river?


A: 假惺惺的,真让人恶心。你为什么出卖我?


 


5.


Don't chicken out!胆小鬼!


A: Look over there. That is what I am looking for. Let's go!


A: 看那边,这正是我想玩的,走吧!


B: I want to see you play. Be quick!


B: 我就想看你玩,你快一点!


A: Don't chicken out!


A: 胆小鬼!


 


6.


You try to put on a brave face.你装出一副若无其事的样子。


A: I have never experienced a roller coaster. I want you to sit beside me.


A: 我从来都没有坐过云霄飞车,我想你陪我一起玩。


B: Wait a moment, I want to go to the toilet.


B: 你等我一会儿,我想去趟厕所。


A: You try to put on a brave face.


A: 你就假装很勇敢吧。


 


7.


Drowning your sorrows doesn't do anything at all.借酒消愁,于事无补。


A: Look at yourself! Drinking all day. Drowning your sorrows doesn't do anything at all.


A: 看看你自己,就知道整天喝酒。借酒消愁,于事无补。


B: I don't know what I can do except drink now.


B: 除此之外,我不知道我现在可以做什么。


 


8.


I am just casting pearls before swine.我真是对牛弹琴。


A: I love her so much, you know. I want to be alone. Please keep quiet.


A: 你知道我非常喜欢她。我想一个人单独待会儿,请安静。


B: I am just casting pearls before swine.


B: 我真是对牛弹琴。


 


9.


He's probably goofing off somewhere.他可能在哪个地方打混呢。


A: What's the matter with Daniel? I can't find him anywhere.


A: 丹尼尔怎么了?我在哪儿都找不到他人。


B: He is unlucky recently so that he's probably goofing off somewhere.


B: 他最近运气不好,所以他可能在哪个地方打混呢。


 


10.


Don't be such a wimp!别那么窝囊!


A: I am sorry that I must be off now. My girlfriend told me I must arrive at her home in ten minutes or she will break up with me.


A: 非常抱歉,我必须得走了。我女朋友说我必须在十分钟内到她家,否则她就和我分手。


B: She can cope with it. Don't be such a wimp!


B: 她自己可以解决。别那么窝囊!


 

1

上一篇:How to knock a native speaker's socks off-9 下一篇:How to knock a native speaker's socks off-11

热门文章推荐

大家都在问>>>

最新文章>>>

热门标签