我的课室 必克英语

How to knock a native speaker's socks off-13

来源:必克英语 2012-09-28

1.


That's driving me nuts.快把我逼疯了。


A: You are so crazy. Don't ask me any more questions. OK? That's drving me nuts.


A: 你真是够疯狂,不要再问我问题了,行吗?都快把我逼疯了。


B: Darling, I know you are so kind. One more?


B: 亲爱的,我知道你最好了,再问一个问题好吗?


 


2.


You should blow your own horn!不要谦虚!


A: You have some real knowledge and ability. Sometimes you should blow your own horn!


A: 你有真才实学,其实有时你不必谦虚!


B: Thank you for your suggestion.


B: 谢谢你的建议。


 


3.


Head over heels in love!深深坠入爱河之中。


A: Have you noticed whether there is any difference in Gucci?


A: 你注意到最近古奇发生了什么变化?


B: That's obvious! Head over heels in love!


B: 再明显不过了,她深深坠入爱河之中。


 


4.


I was on pins and needles.我感觉如坐针毡。


A: You are very late, but I was on pins and needles the whole time!


A: 你姗姗来迟,可我却如坐针毡。


B: Oh, I am so sorry.


B: 哦,我真的很抱歉。


 


5.


He was on cloud nine.他高兴极了。


A: When she finally accepted his proposal to her, he was on cloud nine.


A: 当她接受他的求婚后,他高兴至极。


B: The same with you. After proposing to her, you were excited for several days.


B: 想当年你也是一样的。向她求婚后,你兴奋了好几天。


 


6.


All thumbs!真是笨手笨脚!


A: Look at what you have done. All thumbs!


A: 看看你干的事,真是笨手笨脚!


B: I am so sorry, and I will pay much attention to it later.


B: 我很抱歉,我以后会更加注意的。


 


7.


It's not just a flash in the pan.这并非只是昙花一现。


A: This is a precious opportunity for us and our company.


A: 这个机会对我和我们的公司来说都相当的珍贵。


B: You are right. We're hoping that this is a long-term opportunity, and not just a flash in the pan.


B: 没错。希望这次机会是长期的,并非只是昙花一现。


 


8.


You are all bent out of shape.气坏你了。


A: A rude guy drove through the intersection and bumped into my car. Then he started yelling at me.


A: 一个蛮横无理的家伙直闯交叉路口,接着就撞上我的车了,还冲我大声嚷嚷。


B: It seems that you are all bent out of shape.


B: 看来真是气坏你了。


 


9.


You have such a big mouth! 你真是爱多嘴!


A: Did you tell others that we are getting married soon? You have such a big mouth!


A: 你是不是告诉别人说我们准备要结婚?你真是爱多嘴!


B: I am so sorry about that. It was just a slip of the tongue.


B: 真是非常抱歉,我只是说漏嘴了。


 


10.


You are sitting on the top of the world.你真是高兴啊!


A: It is known to all of us that you have been promoted and... You must be sitting on the top of the world. Congratulations to you!


A: 众所周知,你最近不仅升迁了而且还……你一定高兴坏了啊!恭喜你了!


B: Not bad! Thank you very much.


B: 还不错,非常感谢!

1

上一篇:How to knock a native speaker's socks off-12 下一篇:How to knock a native speaker's socks off-14

热门文章推荐

大家都在问>>>

最新文章>>>

热门标签